2017 WILSON COUNTY HOME SALES
Wilson County really hit it out of the Park in 2017! 3021 Homes sold in the county! 921 ( approx.1/3) of those were New Construction.
2017 shows a 8.9% increase in total sales! And a9.9% increase in Median Home Prices as well as a whopping 10 % increase in Average Sales Price. Low Inventory Levels drove prices up in 2107.
Here are the current Inventory Levels for Wilson County/
We start 2018 with listings in Wilson County down by 21 %! This bodes well for home sellers but may be very tough on buyers.
PREDICTIONS FOR WILSON COUNTY REAL ESTATE IN 2018
1. Inventory pressures will continue to push prices higher.
2. New tax law changes will slow first time buyers. Larger Standard Deduction will have an effect.
3. Hermitage, Old Hickory, Madison and Donelson areas will continue to grow in appeal to first time buyers.
4. $500,000 and above home sales will experience slower growth than Average priced ( $320,000), homes .
5. Interest Rates will approach 4.75 % by years end.
Every year in Real Estate brings new and different challenges. 2018 will be no different. For an in depth look at your Real Estate needs, Call or email us.